Southern India: Be Rejuvenated & Enchanted
Journey into the world of traditional Ayurveda, yoga, incredible nature and unforgettable cultural experiences on our customised retreat to Southern India. More than a holiday, this special retreat offers a profound opportunity to go deep inside yourself and rejuvenate on all levels of being.
Did I mention that Southern Indian food has the best kitchen in India? Masala Dosa and Idlis with sambhar and coconut chutney. Mmmm.
This customized journey is for those who wish to experience India, authentic Ayurvedic treatment and ashram culture. Arriving in Kochi in the southern state of Kerala you will be in expert hands as we travel and stay at an Ashram dedicated to yoga as well as an Ayurvedic Retreat Centre, enjoy excursions into nature, the infamous backwaters, and spiritual places. You will enjoy daily yoga, meditation or breathwork and connect with yourself as life gets deliciously simple and the rhythm of nature becomes your own.
We will travel in our own van and be accompanied by our local guides and myself.
Ayurveda works on two different levels: prevention and healing and therefore everyone benefits whether they are dealing with health concerns or in good health. A program to rejuvenate the body cell's and tissues through diet, movement and massage will be provided.
The Trip includes
- 14 nights
- Full board (vegetarian and/or Ayurvedic)
- Ayurvedic Centre + Ashram stay
- Prescribed Ayurvedic treatments
- Backwater excursion, Temple visit, Puja ceremony and other memorable places
- Transfers from Cochin (airport) and return
- Private van for scheduled trips and transfers
- Time for relaxation and shopping
Not included (additional costs):
- Entrance to temples, entertainment, personal shopping
You will need:
- A valid passport
- Indian tourist visa LINK: For those in Switzerland
- Travel insurance is recommended (health and cancellation)
- The earlier you book your flight, the cheaper it will be.
- The airport of destination and departure is Kochi.
- The departure day from your home town TBA
- The departure day from Kochi TBA
- We recommend flying over Doha or Delhi with Qatar Airways, Swiss or Air India.
- You will be picked up at the airport of Kochi.
If you wish to learn more about the guided journey to Southern India where we will practice yoga, undergo deep Ayurvedic rejuvenation, and experience the authentic richness of it's people, culture and spirituality - reach out.
Next proposed date:
ARE YOU EXCITED?
Here's some great reads to keep you inspired!
Kerala: "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy will undoubtedly bring the Kerala backwaters to life and enchant you.
Ayurveda: "Perfect Health" by Deepak Chopra